Les Poutreur de Lapin Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
ONLINE BOOK Shouldering The Cost : One Credit Union CEO's T

Répondre au sujet    Les Poutreur de Lapin Index du Forum » Les Poutreur de Lapin » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
ONLINE BOOK Shouldering The Cost : One Credit Union CEO's T
Auteur Message
morlayas
Lapin fou
Lapin fou

Message ONLINE BOOK Shouldering The Cost : One Credit Union CEO's T Répondre en citant

The Great Recession was responsible for tens of thousands of workers losing their jobs and their ability to provide for their families. Many lost their homes and suffered financial and emotional set-backs that they may never recover from. For those of us who were personally involved during that time in the financial services industry (of which credit unions were a part), we’ve been afraid to reveal what went on behind the public's back.

Pulling back the curtain on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 is a risk that nobody has been willing to take...until now.

I spent 29 years as a Credit Union CEO and witnessed first-hand the egregious behavior of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), and the Florida Office of Financial Regulations (OFR). By presenting my first-person account of what really happened during the Collapse, I’m taking on the biggest machine I can take on—our state and federal regulatory agencies—and they play dirty.

The blatant disregard and disdain, lack of integrity and accountability by NCUA and FL OFR will be an eye-opener. The staff at your bank or credit union probably knows of examples that are equal to or worse than the ones of which I write. But, they cannot tell their story for fear of retaliation and/or loss of their job.

This is my story…unvarnished, bluntly told, and as honest as I can tell it.

PRAISE FOR TOM RANDLE:

“I have had the pleasure of serving as the immediate past Chair of the Board on Sarasota Coastal Credit Union's Board of Directors with Tom serving as the CEO. Tom has an engaging personal style that enables him to interact effectively with employees, members and potential partners within the community. Tom met the expected parameters of his job as the CEO and did so for 20 years…Tom, I know this is very hard and I appreciate your professionalism through this process. And, I meant what I said during the toast...you have demonstrated that you are a great leader and it shows in the loyalty and support of everyone around you... Thanks for all you are doing!” --- Janet Cantees, Chair of the Board of Directors, Sarasota Coastal Credit Union

“I've known Tom Randle for all my 20 years here at CUES. He was a board member for six years and Chairman for one of those. I find him to be a man of integrity and competence who I would want my children to work for and learn from. My highest recommendation. He's a natural CEO and marginal golfer (like me - the latter, not the former).” --- Fred Johnson, CEO, Credit Union Executives Society

“Tom is a results oriented chief executive with exceptional leadership and motivational skills. He is a terrific communicator, yet listens carefully and is not afraid to entertain divergent points of view. He has a gifted analytical mind, one terrific sense of humor and is a pleasure to work with. Tom is not only a supportive, fair and ethical business partner; he is truly one of the good guys. I recommend him without hesitation or qualification!” --- Bill Goldberg, President, Auto Advisor Services, LLC

ABOUT TOM RANDLE

Tom Randle served the credit union movement for twenty-nine years and served as CEO, Sarasota Coastal Credit Union from 1989 to 2009. He was employed with ITT Aetna Finance for ten years before beginning his credit union career. He is a US Army Vietnam veteran.

He has served on the Board of Directors of the Credit Union Executives Society (CUES), was the Chairman of the Board and elected to the CUES Hall of Fame. Tom was a member of the inaugural class to earn the designation of Certified Chief Executive (CCE). At that time, Tom was the first person elected via a petition to rise to Chair, CUES.
He earned the designation of Certified Credit Union Executive (CCUE) and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business. He is a Credit Union Development Educator. As a Certified Business Coach, he founded KES Group LLC in 2010 to develop leaders, team building and executive strategic planning.

Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 download without account
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book french
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book cheap book
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 bookstore
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book download via Transmission
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 download without account
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 full ebook
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 eReader online
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book buy cheap
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 epub free
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 free txt
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 free writer original german reader
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 You search pdf online pdf
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 torrent download 1337x
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 buy amazon bookstore download epub
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 wiki online full read shop
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 full version original acquire book look
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book SkyDrive
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 tablet access book sale value
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 tablet access book sale value
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 ebook android pdf
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book text online view format
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book for android
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 store book
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 purchase book text windows mobile
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 store book
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book ipad free
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 .fb2 download
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 ebook android pdf
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book for Windows Phone
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book for Windows Phone
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 kindle download free
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book format djvu
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book docs
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 text how download book selling mp3
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book read
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book french
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book view
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book from htc online
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 ebay spanish ebook book page
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 free download mobile pdf
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book 2shared
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 free iphone
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 download torrent
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 book torrent
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 bookstore access selling online ebay
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 You search pdf online pdf
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 download android
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 italian how read price download сhapter
Shouldering the Cost : One Credit Union CEO's Take on the Great Banking Collapse of 2008 bookstore access selling online ebay

171bf2437f

READ BOOK Independence or Union: Scotland's Past and Scotland's Present[PDF] The Children's Bible[PDF] Get Fit! How To Gain The Freshman 15 Of MuscleInsurance Law and Policy: Cases and Materials (Aspen Casebook) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Values: Important Values in Life and What They Mean to UsThey Call Themselves Apostles: How Revival Churches Have Been Hijacked by the New Apostolic Reformation download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Eyes of the Ancestors: The Arts of Island Southeast Asia at the Dallas Museum of ArtONLINE BOOK The Memory ThiefREAD BOOK How To Get A Bachelor's Degree With Little to No DebtREAD BOOK spanish eBook for kids:Un Sombrero Nuevo para Myrtle (Libro en Español para niños Children's Spanish Books English Spanish Bilingual Collection nº 3) (Spanish Edition)

Mar 27 Juin - 01:46 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 27 Juin - 01:46 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Les Poutreur de Lapin Index du Forum » Les Poutreur de Lapin » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation